Dr. Pierre Abou-Ezzi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Pierre Abou-Ezzi?

Office personal

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I had been trying to get my prescription refilled for about 2 weeks. CVS told me that your Doctors office needed to get authorization from Insurance . I have been taking this breathing medicine for many years and need to take it on a daily basis. I had called Doctors office and was told they would find out problem and get back to me. That didn't happen. I called again many days later to find out why. After being on hold for 15 minutes I was told that the person who handles that was not in and they would transferee me to her voice . After a heated argument over phone I went to office to try and solve problem, as I needed to make sure I could get prescription filled at Drug Store. I usually end up having Bronchitis if I don't keep using this treatment on a daily basis. I tried to explain my situation to office personal but was told to go away. The person who had talked to me over the phone refused to except my apologize for raising my voice over phone. I only needed to solve the issue over getting prescription refilled at Pharmacy. This person called the police to have me removed from her office. I have never in my life been so embarrassed. Totally unnecessary. No charges where charged but I will never go there again. Too bad as I liked Doctor Ezzi

Patients daughter

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I have nothing negative to say about doctor Ezzi, what I do have to comment on is the fact that I usually call to set up appointments for my mom and mother in law who happens to be a patient of doctor Ezzi's as well, and twice already I have called to set up appointments and when I get to the office I have the secretary tell me she has nothing booked. This has happened more then once. Very annoying and inconvenient. A little more training in the front office might be beneficial....

Unusual billing practices

Posted on October 16th, 2013

after going to Dr. ezzi for a physical recently, I was surprised to receive a bill for a co-pay as preventive care on my plan is $0 co-pay. First I called my insurance company as the indicated. They assured me that I did indeed owe zero for annual physicals but that some doctors also billed for a separate office visit if you discussed medical issues with them during the course of your physical, adding a charge for a "medical exam"! Isn't that was a physical is for? I asked. My insurance co. Was sympathetic but could only refer me to my doctor's billing office, which I did to follow up. The woman at Northeast Medical billing was sarcastic and condescending to me when I made the same inquiry. Be forewarned, if you discuss any "health"or"medical" issues with Dr. Ezzi, you may see an extra $181 on your bill and be charged an unexpected co-pay. There are too many other competent and caring physicians out there to bother with this one!

What a great provider!

Posted on April 14th, 2013

I had a previous PCP who treated me as a number...No personal care. I started seeing Dr. Ezzi 2 years ago, and the difference between him and my previous PCP is like night and day. Dr. Ezzi is very compassionate, caring and makes you feel at ease during the most uncomfortable and valnurable situations. His assessment and diagnosis are always right on. In fact he saved my husband's life by diagnosing an early pancreatic cancer, and my husband is fine now...he is a great PCP !

Great experience

Posted on February 24th, 2013

Exceptional primary care, best bedside manner I have ever experienced compared to other primary care physicians or sub specialists.

Great experience

Posted on February 8th, 2013

He is the most wonderful physician I ever had, he has the sense of calmness that puts you at ease during the most difficult moments, and when you are most vulnerable. He is the best

Stay away from the Medical Group!!!!!

Posted on February 4th, 2012

The most rude and condescending group of doctors I have ever come across. Last time I called in for a prescription the doctor condescendingly told me the I need to "Go to a CVS clinic and shell out the big bucks". This is not the only time the only time they have bullied me, but it will be the last, I will never be a victim of their poor bedside manner or go to their office again. Stay away especially from Dr. Ezzi's group. I think it's time they reread their hippocratic oath.

excellent primary care

Posted on August 12th, 2011

Best physician I ever had. Great bedside manners, excellent in diagnosing and treating the most challenging conditions. He saved my life . Do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 5th, 2010

Excellent care , great primary care, best at diagnosing and treating, makes you feel at ease no matter how difficult the situation is. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 25th, 2010

Excellent physician, great primary care MD

recent appt.with Dr. Ezzi

Posted on August 19th, 2009

The staff and in-take medical person was excellence, however after waiting for 15 minutes or so for the Dr. He came in and seem,d in a hurry and gave me no satisfaction, in fact I was still asking him questions and he left the room, I waited 10 days to see him after an emmergency room visit, and he just brushed me off .. My wfie was so furious because Ive been in pain (excruciating pain) and he just said well. let,s see how it goes...and nothing, no follow up appts. no nothing.........very frustating

Posted on March 6th, 2017