A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Angier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Angier, General Practitioner, Internist, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Angier graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Joseph Angier DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Pierre J. Angier practice?
- Dr. Pierre Angier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Angier practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Saint Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Primary Care Doctors.