A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Atallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Atallah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atallah
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atallah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Atallah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atallah graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Atallah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Chafic Atallah MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pierre C. Atallah practice?
- Dr. Pierre Atallah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Atallah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.