A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Atallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Atallah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Atallah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atallah graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Atallah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Chafic Atallah MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pierre C. Atallah practice?
- Dr. Pierre Atallah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Atallah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.