Dr. Pierre Atallah Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pierre Atallah?

Terrible experience. First visit and last! So many better doctors to pick from.

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Don't go here!!! I went in for a sinus infection and the doctor didn't even listen to my lungs or anything. Simply said "will a z pack work for you?" I also had to wait 2 hours for my prescription to be called in. When I called back the doctors office and asked why it took so long and asked why he was not thorough, the receptionist asked if I was just calling to have him reprimanded! Don't waste your time on this doctor if you want an actual thorough visit!! Oh and I received a letter today asking to not be a patient of his! Don't worry I want a good doctor!

Posted on May 21st, 2016

What a quack. Save your life. Dr Suess would be a better choice

Patient

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I have been a patient since 1992 (24 years) and have always been seen promptly and I love the way Dr. Atallah and his staff have taken care of me. He is not quick to cut or do invasive surgery but instead prefers the approach of controlling the things that have caused my cardiac issues. So far, 24 years, no surgery and feeling great. Thank You Dr. Atallah!

Very Disappointed

Posted on March 20th, 2015

My mother and father have gone to Dr. Atalluh for approximately 10 years. My father has passed away, but my mother continues to go. That will be changing. On our last visit to see him we had to wait almost two hours, when we mentioned the long wait time to him, he told us it is to be expected and that we should prepare to wait up to four or five hours. He suggested we bring a book. Needless to say he came across extremely arrogant and rude, going onto say how there are not enough cardiologists in Michigan, citing how long it takes to become a cardiologist, how difficult it is to practice due to all the medical forms, etc., etc. We listened to his rant while waiting for his supreme advice on how to take care of the issues my 86 year old mother was suffering from. Even when he did address her concerns, he was unwilling to address all of them, specifically a rash, which he said he has not treated such things in years, it was beneath him and that we need to contact her internist. It was very disappointing after all these years for him to talk to my mother this way. He is a man who is either very overextended with his work or very over impressed with who he think he is.

Posted on December 10th, 2016