A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Pierre Bamdad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Pierre Bamdad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bamdad
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bamdad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamdad graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Saint-Antoine, Paris.
Dr. Bamdad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Pierre Bamdad FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. A Pierre Bamdad practice?
- Dr. A Pierre Bamdad has 1 office location.
Dr. A Pierre Bamdad practices Cardiology near Lima, OH.
See Lima Cardiologists.