A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Casthely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Casthely is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casthely
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Casthely, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Casthely graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Casthely has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's Hospital & Med Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Abdon Casthely MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pierre A. Casthely practice?
- Dr. Pierre Casthely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Casthely practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Paterson Anesthesiologists and Paterson Critical Care Practitioners.