A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Laurent Clothiaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Laurent Clothiaux is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Laurent Clothiaux, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laurent Clothiaux graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Laurent Clothiaux has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Cox-Monett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Laurent Clothiaux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Laurent Clothiaux practice?
- Dr. Pierre Laurent Clothiaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Pierre Laurent Clothiaux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons.