A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Dejace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Dejace is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dejace
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Dejace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Dejace, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejace graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Dejace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Dejace MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Dejace practice?
- Dr. Pierre Dejace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Dejace practices Infectious Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Infectious Disease Doctors.