A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Dejace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Dejace is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dejace
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Dejace, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejace graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Dejace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Dejace MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Dejace practice?
- Dr. Pierre Dejace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Dejace practices Infectious Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Infectious Disease Doctors.