A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Durand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Durand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durand
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Durand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durand graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Durand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Durand MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Durand practice?
- Dr. Pierre Durand has 1 office location.
Dr. Pierre Durand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Orthopedic Surgeons.