Dr. Pierre Durand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2015
Happy Patient
Doctor Durand presents himself as a very knowledgable, friendly and concerned doctor. He listens to his patients and does his best to resolve the problem and relieve the pain. He gives suggestions and follows up with his patients to ensure that they are getting better. He has a great bedside manner and I have recommended him to several of my friends.

October 1st, 2013
Great doctor but the wait time is crazy. I always end up waiting over an hour. I have called when I was in a lot of pain too, almost went to the ER and the staff said that they would call me to let me know if a prescription was called in and I never heard so I called the pharmacy to find out and it wasn't even a prescription for pain. The doctor is super nice and spends plenty of time with you and answers all of your questions though, just bring a good book to read while you wait.

March 18th, 2010
Would recommend..
Saw Dr. Durand for hip and knee problem. Found him to be friendly, able to listen, good at explaining, helpful, and promptly diagnosed my issues. I did not feel rushed. Office staff was friendly, but slightly less than top professional, certainly acceptable. Only waited 5 mins past my appt time.