A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Ghayad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Ghayad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Ghayad, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghayad graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghayad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Y Ghayad FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Y. Ghayad practice?
- Dr. Pierre Ghayad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Ghayad practices Urology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Urologists.