Dr. Pierre Giammanco MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

March 29th, 2016
Good experience all around. Very caring and concerned about our health issues.

May 9th, 2015
Perfect results every time
When you think about having someone take a knife to your face, it takes a great deal of courage. I would have no problem letting him operate.

March 26th, 2014
A true "artist"
I was referred to Dr. Giammanco by a friend who had surgery by him. She looked fantastic! I couldn't tell what exactly was different about her, except she looked younger. I consulted with Dr. Giammanco and recently had my face and nose done. I had no bruising on my face, just a little on my neck by my ear! I was surprised at how good I looked at one week, even though I still had some stitches. I am 65 and he made me look 15 yrs. younger! My nose is beautiful! He spent time with me and saw me regularly after surgery. I've lived in N.B. for many years and saw 5 doctors. None of their work could compare to Dr. Giammanco's! I'm so happy my friend referred me. Thank you Dr. Giammanco, you are a true "Artist"!

February 5th, 2014
These 1 star reviewers are quite wrong...Dr. G is phenomenal!!
To the person who said to stay away from him for eyelid surgery, i'm assuming you have some personal axe to grind with him because ive had a facelift including my upper n lower eyes from him and he did a fabulous job. i was referred to him from a friend of mine and i have since referred him to several colleagues who are currently very pleased with their results

January 19th, 2014
An talented Artist
My nose made me look older. It was beaky, bumpy, hung low and was too large for my petite size. It has now been over ten years since the surgery and I could not be happier with the results. If you are considering rhinoplasty, this is the person you want to go see. I highly recommend him!

October 6th, 2013
A+ Surgeon!
Recently, I had a facelift from Dr. Giammanco, and all I can say is it went PERFECTLY. He made me beautiful again, to say the least, and I couldn't be more happy with his work. I recommend him to all my friends and they can testify he is the best in town :-)

June 14th, 2011
DONT GO TO THIS DR
DO NOT GO TO THIS DR FOR EYELID SURGERY OR ANY FILLERS.

June 30th, 2009
Employee Complaint
During my one-month duration as a receptionist for Dr. Giammanco, he issued me one paycheck which bounced when I tried to cash it. Furthermore, when I confronted him about this issue, he replied that my paycheck was contingent upon his patients and what procedures they were booking. This happened 2 weeks after I started working. After working for another two weeks I was expecting my second paycheck yet Dr. Giammanco said he could not pay me because his patients we not booking any procedures. I quit after a month because he had taken advantage of me and had never intended on paying me when he hired me. After working there for a month, I still have not received any monetary payment. The negotiated hourly rate was established at my first interview but was not followed through. The wife of the doctor runs the front office as well. She is extremely unprofessional and lied about not "remembering" certain encounters I had with her. After speaking to other coworkers, I realized that Dr. Giammanco owes them parts of their paycheck as well. If you are thinking of working here, please go elsewhere. If you are thinking of getting cosmetic surgery, go to a doctor who doesn't take advantage of his employees.