Dr. Pierre Hage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pierre Hage?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Thank you!

Dr Hage is a courteous, knowledgeable and an excellent Doctor! Always professional and answers any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend him!

July 18th, 2017

Planned c-section

Dr. Hage was extremely informative and went out of his way to make sure I felt comfortable going through with a c section; its obvious he truly cares about his patients. I had a complication during the case and I didn't know until after as he handled it calmly and with ease. I would recommend him to anyone! He and his team are amazing!!

June 5th, 2017

Excellent caring physician

Dr. Hage is an excellent, caring physician who is extremely knowledgeable. His calm and kind demeanor is comforting.

January 16th, 2017

Best around!

Dr Hage and his group is by far the most caring group of dr's I have ever been to. They take the time to listen to your concerns and suggest certain areas around your family history to check, so that you will have a healthy future ahead of you.

January 12th, 2017

Amazing Dr.

Dr. Hage is by far the most amazing dr. out there. His timely communication skills are unlike any dr. I have ever been to. He delivered all 3 of my children safely. I am lucky to have such a DR. and staff like his caring for me.

January 11th, 2017

Dr Hage is a great doctor. He goes above, and beyond for his patients. I am so thankful that he was able to deliver my twin boys. He promised he would, and did on his day off. I would definately recommend him to all my family and friends. He has great bedside manner. By far the best doctor!!!

December 8th, 2016

Dr Hage is the best! Dr Hage was scheduled to do my c-section for my twins in April, my twins decided to come early- he was not working at the hospital that day, although the dr that was gave him a call to tell him im in labor, (this was my first pregnancy I was VERY nervous for a c-section)no longer than two hours later he was there at the hospital performing my c-section. Such an amazing Dr. Highly recommended!

July 3rd, 2016

Dr. Hage is the best!

Dr. Hage is an amazing physician with many years of clinical experience coupled with an incredible bedside manner. His genuine care and concern for his patients is apparent as soon as he walks through the door. He is an excellent clinician who always takes the time to answer questions, explain tests/procedures, and also takes the time to catch up with patients to help foster a strong physician-patient relationship. I would not hesitate to refer any family and friends to his practice!

June 23rd, 2016

I've been with Dr. Hage for about 8 yrs, because of his consistent bedside manner. He's very supportive and informative. We've been through 2 healthy pregnancies and now working on #3. I highly recommend him!

February 25th, 2015

I love this group, Dr Hage is A-Number 1 in my book. He has a compassion for woman and a Big Caring Heart. I'm glad my daughter has him as her Dr.

May 8th, 2014

I have to say I wish I had Dr Hage sooner...the office I go to has many ObGYNs and I would just see whomever was available... That changed once I had seen Dr Pierre Hage for a visit for a reoccuring issue that just wasn't being taken care. After being in pain and unease for so long even on his day off he came in to the ER to see me through and perform a marsupialization and let me tell you that he worked his magic and the problem is dead and gone. Thank you so very much Doc, youre the best!

February 4th, 2014

Caring and Comforting

After having very heavy periods and pain for over 10 years with no ease, I decided to switch doctors. My mother had uterine cancer and Dr. Hage saved her life. Who better to go to for help? He diagnosed me with large fibroid tumors that had to be removed. He had lost a family member and needed to be in another state ASAP. I offered to postpone it, and he said that I had been in pain long enough. My surgery went wonderful and Dr. Hage came to see me to tell me which of his colleagues would check on me because he had to leave and be with his family. I feel like he has given me a completely different life. I recommend him to my friends and family.