Pierre Hage MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
Planned c-section
Dr. Hage was extremely informative and went out of his way to make sure I felt comfortable going through with a c section; its obvious he truly cares about his patients. I had a complication during the case and I didn't know until after as he handled it calmly and with ease. I would recommend him to anyone! He and his team are amazing!!

June 5th, 2017
Excellent caring physician
Dr. Hage is an excellent, caring physician who is extremely knowledgeable. His calm and kind demeanor is comforting.

May 5th, 2017
Insensitive
Made a horrible mistake and disregarded it. Please do not trust this group. St. Vincent's is good at hiding mistakes.

February 18th, 2017
Very disappointed
Please do not trust him or any other doctor in this group. They are not trustworthy.

February 6th, 2017
Overrated
Poor bedside manner. Worried about covering himself once big mistakes were made. Not worried about the patients well being.

January 16th, 2017
Best around!
Dr Hage and his group is by far the most caring group of dr's I have ever been to. They take the time to listen to your concerns and suggest certain areas around your family history to check, so that you will have a healthy future ahead of you.

January 12th, 2017
Amazing Dr.
Dr. Hage is by far the most amazing dr. out there. His timely communication skills are unlike any dr. I have ever been to. He delivered all 3 of my children safely. I am lucky to have such a DR. and staff like his caring for me.

January 11th, 2017
Dr Hage is a great doctor. He goes above, and beyond for his patients. I am so thankful that he was able to deliver my twin boys. He promised he would, and did on his day off. I would definately recommend him to all my family and friends. He has great bedside manner. By far the best doctor!!!

December 8th, 2016
Dr Hage is the best! Dr Hage was scheduled to do my c-section for my twins in April, my twins decided to come early- he was not working at the hospital that day, although the dr that was gave him a call to tell him im in labor, (this was my first pregnancy I was VERY nervous for a c-section)no longer than two hours later he was there at the hospital performing my c-section. Such an amazing Dr. Highly recommended!

July 3rd, 2016
Dr. Hage is the best!
Dr. Hage is an amazing physician with many years of clinical experience coupled with an incredible bedside manner. His genuine care and concern for his patients is apparent as soon as he walks through the door. He is an excellent clinician who always takes the time to answer questions, explain tests/procedures, and also takes the time to catch up with patients to help foster a strong physician-patient relationship. I would not hesitate to refer any family and friends to his practice!

June 23rd, 2016
I've been with Dr. Hage for about 8 yrs, because of his consistent bedside manner. He's very supportive and informative. We've been through 2 healthy pregnancies and now working on #3. I highly recommend him!

February 25th, 2015
I love this group, Dr Hage is A-Number 1 in my book. He has a compassion for woman and a Big Caring Heart. I'm glad my daughter has him as her Dr.