Obstetricians & Gynecologists
3180 Main St
Ste 202
Bridgeport, CT 06606
203-374-0404
Locations and availability (2)

by Anastasiaa on May 8th, 2014

I have to say I wish I had Dr Hage sooner...the office I go to has many ObGYNs and I would just see whomever was available... That changed once I had seen Dr Pierre Hage for a visit for a reoccuring issue that just wasn't being taken care. After being in pain and unease for so long even on his day off he came in to the ER to see me through and perform a marsupialization and let me tell you that he worked his magic and the problem is dead and gone. Thank you so very much Doc, youre the best!

|  Caring and Comforting  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2014

After having very heavy periods and pain for over 10 years with no ease, I decided to switch doctors. My mother had uterine cancer and Dr. Hage saved her life. Who better to go to for help? He diagnosed me with large fibroid tumors that had to be removed. He had lost a family member and needed to be in another state ASAP. I offered to postpone it, and he said that I had been in pain long enough. My surgery went wonderful and Dr. Hage came to see me to tell me which of his colleagues would check on me because he had to leave and be with his family. I feel like he has given me a completely different life. I recommend him to my friends and family.

|  Angela  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr. Hage was very accurate at describing the procedure he was about to do. His professionalism was outstanding and after the procedure I felt wonderful! I would highly recommend him to friends and families who need to have this procedure!!!

Dec 4th, 2013

Dr. Hage made me feel at ease with the whole process. He is very knowledgeable and up to date on the current medical data. He is also very compassionate. He called me the night prior to my procedure to ask if I had any outstanding questions, as well as the night of my surgery to see how I was feeling. I would highly recommend him to others.

|  Best ever  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

I was very afraid of surgery, which I greatly need after two years of meeting with doctor Hage he gain my confidence and made me feel at ease. I tried other shots that did not work for me. He was quite patient with me. Wanting to go on a cruise I called him about surgery, he was so kind and fit me into his schedule even when the nurse said it may not happen. Dr. Hage made it happen for me. The robotic surgery went very well I was only in the hospital for one day. The next day I went home cleaned my house and cooked dinner. Thank you Dr. Hage. I have had no problems thank God.

|  Dr. Hage is GREAT!  |  show details
by Jen B on Apr 9th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Hage for approximately 12 years now. He delivered all 3 of my boys (via c-section) and most recently, he performed a robotic hysterectomy on me. Throughout it all, he and his staff have been knowledgeable, professional, kind, and wonderful! I trust Dr. Hage completely and wouldn't recommend any other doctor! He is the best!

Mar 13th, 2013

Dr. Hage was wonderful he answered all my questions and made me feel at ease through the whole process!!!! I would strongly recommend him.

|  dr. hage is a phenomenal doctor!  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Dr Hage is truly the best Dr I've ever had the pleasure of being a patient of. His attention to every detail of your health, compassion and follow through are like no other. Dr Hage was highly attentive and thorough. I attribute the birth of my healthy baby girl to Dr Hage's skillfullness particularly when faced with some complications at the end of my pregnancy. Other doctors missed the issues that arose for me but he didn't. I feel very blessed to have him as my doctor.

|  a great hysterotomy  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr Pierre Hage was very understanding, put me at ease throughtout the entire procedure and made this surgery the easiest with no complication I ever had. The robotics worked great and I was up and about the next day . Thank you Dr.Hage

|  If you want the best, choose Dr. Hage!  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2012

Dr Hage is a caring and knowledgeable physician. He will always call you personally if you have a question or concern. He is never too busy to answer even simple questions. Dr Hage is well informed and up to date on the latest procedures. After my recent surgery, he called me several times to check on how I was feeling. I can't say enough good things about him as a Dr. He is the best!

|  My kinda guy!  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Pierre Hage to anyone who is seeking a kind caring understanding very professional and thorough Dr. Who knows what he is doing! I trust him fully and totally!Dr. Hage performed a partial robotic hysterectomy on me that was a total success. He made me feel very comfortable and confident that every thing would go well and it went magnificently! Dr. Hage I thank you and my family thanks you!!!!

|  Excellant Doctor  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

I have been going to this practice for a long time and when I was pregnant with my first daughter Dr. Hage did my first ultra sound, being pregnant for the first time I didn't realize I would be having an ultra sound on this visit my mom came with me because my husband was working that day.My mom sat in the waiting room and Dr. Hage informed me I would be having the ultra sound and if my mom would like to come in and watch and of course I said yes. At the beginning of the test my daughters hand went up in the air and Dr. Hage said look the baby is saying hi mom. My mother and I started crying immediately and needless to say Dr. Hage has been my doctor ever since. He is kind, sensitive and caring and good under pressure (I had a big scare in the delivery room with my daughter). I would recommend him to everyone!

|  Mom of 3  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

Dr. Hage is a fantastic physician. He delivered all 3 of my children and is the most professional and caring doctor I have ever met.

|  Very professional doctor  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Hage now for over 10 years and he is a very professional doctor that makes you feel at ease no matter the reason for your visit. I have been with him throughout one pregnancy and he and his entire staff are wonderful!!!! I highly recommend Dr Hage and his group.

|  Poor bedside manner, very insensitive.  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Humiliating experience with Dr. Hage. He was extremely rough and insensitive throughout the examination. He did not keep me updated on his analysis of my issues, nor did he discuss the results of expensive tests he ordered. He provided no treatment plan, and I was forced to pay out of pocket to be told I was too anxious to be examined/treated and sent away with a perscription for a Vallium - none of my problems were resolved. Please be aware of this - especially if you are a young girl going to your first visit. You don't want to start off like I did. The visit was traumatic.

|  BEST OB/GYN  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Hage for 5 years. He is the BEST and MOST CARING doctor I have ever had. He recently operated on me for vaginal hysterectomy and came to see me several times during the several hours following my operation. He really cares about his patients.

Jan 16th, 2011

Dr. Hage saved my life. He diagnosed an issue that required surgical intervention that several other GYN's missed. I was impressed to learn that prior to deciding to specialize as an OB/GYN, he had started a residency in surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable and a skilled surgeon. He takes the time to listen and answer all questions and clearly genuinely cares for his patients. I will be sending my friends and family to him so that they are in good hands as well.

|  Horrible!  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

C-section..got ecoli from surgery! spent 1 month in hospital..clueless..almost died!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Adriana Sousa on Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr. Hage is a very professional and caring person. I had a great experience delivering my baby with him. He is an excellent doctor.I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
by Jacqueline Brito on Aug 31st, 2010

I love my doctor. I've been going to him for years. I would not change doctors for anything. He has been fantastic with my care and my children care when I was expecting them both. I have no problem getting appointments and I never have to wait to be seen. I love the treatment I get and the honesty of my doctor. I have recommended him to several people and they all share my same reviews. Dr. Hage is FANTASTIC...

|  The best!!  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2010

There is so many great things to say about this doctor that I would be abled to write a book. Over all this doctor is very perfesional, caring and would go out his way for his pts I wouldn't know what to do the day he retires..may god bless him and his family always..

|  I'd name my baby after him.  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

I began seeing Dr. Hage almost 15 years ago, beginning in my teens, after seeing one of his associates and being unhappy. He has been there for me at every stage of my development. No matter what my question, he has always taken the time to be compassionate and to educate me. He is a great doctor and I'm lucky to have found him.

May 20th, 2010

poor bed side manner and refused to answer important question.His licence should revoke

May 8th, 2010

poor bedside manners

|  Patient of Dr. Hage  |  show details
by Shemshat. on Sep 11th, 2009

He is very patient, asks the right questions, and very friendly. Offers many options and easy to discuss any problems with him. Wonderful Doctor.