Dr. Pierre Hage MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Trumbull, CT

May 5th, 2017
Insensitive
Made a horrible mistake and disregarded it. Please do not trust this group. St. Vincent's is good at hiding mistakes.

January 16th, 2017
Best around!
Dr Hage and his group is by far the most caring group of dr's I have ever been to. They take the time to listen to your concerns and suggest certain areas around your family history to check, so that you will have a healthy future ahead of you.

January 12th, 2017
Amazing Dr.
Dr. Hage is by far the most amazing dr. out there. His timely communication skills are unlike any dr. I have ever been to. He delivered all 3 of my children safely. I am lucky to have such a DR. and staff like his caring for me.

January 10th, 2017
Dr Hage is a great doctor. He goes above, and beyond for his patients. I am so thankful that he was able to deliver my twin boys. He promised he would, and did on his day off. I would definately recommend him to all my family and friends. He has great bedside manner. By far the best doctor!!!

December 8th, 2016
Dr Hage is the best! Dr Hage was scheduled to do my c-section for my twins in April, my twins decided to come early- he was not working at the hospital that day, although the dr that was gave him a call to tell him im in labor, (this was my first pregnancy I was VERY nervous for a c-section)no longer than two hours later he was there at the hospital performing my c-section. Such an amazing Dr. Highly recommended!

July 3rd, 2016
Dr. Hage is the best!
Dr. Hage is an amazing physician with many years of clinical experience coupled with an incredible bedside manner. His genuine care and concern for his patients is apparent as soon as he walks through the door. He is an excellent clinician who always takes the time to answer questions, explain tests/procedures, and also takes the time to catch up with patients to help foster a strong physician-patient relationship. I would not hesitate to refer any family and friends to his practice!

June 23rd, 2016
I've been with Dr. Hage for about 8 yrs, because of his consistent bedside manner. He's very supportive and informative. We've been through 2 healthy pregnancies and now working on #3. I highly recommend him!

February 24th, 2015
I love this group, Dr Hage is A-Number 1 in my book. He has a compassion for woman and a Big Caring Heart. I'm glad my daughter has him as her Dr.

May 8th, 2014
I have to say I wish I had Dr Hage sooner...the office I go to has many ObGYNs and I would just see whomever was available... That changed once I had seen Dr Pierre Hage for a visit for a reoccuring issue that just wasn't being taken care. After being in pain and unease for so long even on his day off he came in to the ER to see me through and perform a marsupialization and let me tell you that he worked his magic and the problem is dead and gone. Thank you so very much Doc, youre the best!

February 4th, 2014
Caring and Comforting
After having very heavy periods and pain for over 10 years with no ease, I decided to switch doctors. My mother had uterine cancer and Dr. Hage saved her life. Who better to go to for help? He diagnosed me with large fibroid tumors that had to be removed. He had lost a family member and needed to be in another state ASAP. I offered to postpone it, and he said that I had been in pain long enough. My surgery went wonderful and Dr. Hage came to see me to tell me which of his colleagues would check on me because he had to leave and be with his family. I feel like he has given me a completely different life. I recommend him to my friends and family.

January 2nd, 2014
Angela
Dr. Hage was very accurate at describing the procedure he was about to do. His professionalism was outstanding and after the procedure I felt wonderful! I would highly recommend him to friends and families who need to have this procedure!!!

December 4th, 2013
Dr. Hage made me feel at ease with the whole process. He is very knowledgeable and up to date on the current medical data. He is also very compassionate. He called me the night prior to my procedure to ask if I had any outstanding questions, as well as the night of my surgery to see how I was feeling. I would highly recommend him to others.