A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Herding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Herding is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Herding, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herding graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herding has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Herding MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Herding practice?
- Dr. Pierre Herding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Herding practices Neurology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Neurologists.