A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Jean-Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Jean-Noel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Jean-Noel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean-Noel graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Jean-Noel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre A Jean-Noel MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pierre A. Jean-Noel practice?
- Dr. Pierre Jean-Noel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Jean-Noel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.