Dr. Pierre Labrecque MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

May 21st, 2015
Horrible person & doctor he has mental problem

April 14th, 2015
The Dr. was not receptive at all to my requests. Seemed inexperienced.Do not use ever.

February 10th, 2015
Pierre sucks
Worst dermatogist I have ever been to. I would never recommend him to anyone EVER!!

November 27th, 2013
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
I waited 45 minutes for my appointment and then Dr. rushed me through. I started to ask him to look at some other spots and he dismissed me with a wave of his hand and said he'd "look at them at a later date." His staff did not call me with the results of my biopsy until TWO DAYS AFTER i had gone in for my follow-up (obviously, i already knew by then.) I called his office THREE times in one week trying to get a new prescription, and they did not return my calls. UGH!

August 7th, 2012
Accurate Diagnosis for Autoimmune Skin Disorder
I went to my regular doctor for a persistent skin rash and was given several harsh medications over the course of 3-months. NONE of them gave me the slightest relief. I felt like my doctor was playing a guessing game when it was clearly time for me to see a specialist. So, I asked around and a friend of mine referred me to Dr. Labrecque and he biopsied my skin and he got back to me in less than 2-weeks. It turned out that I have an uncommon Autoimmune Skin Disorder called PLEVA which none of the other medications were even made for. Anyways, Dr. Labrecque is an amazing Physician did more than treat my skin condition, he actually helped me get some much needed relief and peace of mind!

November 16th, 2011
retired pharmacist
Dr. Labreque is the most knowledgeabledermatologist in Santa Maria. I can tell from the various prescriptions I have filled from many other dermatologists during my 27 years of practice here. I have sent literally dozens of patients to hime and all have been extremely satisfied with the help he has given them,including many who have had bad experiences with others in this town. .I have recently become a patient of his myself and I found him to be the most dedicated and professional physician in my 57 years of pharmacy practice.

November 5th, 2010
Terrible bedside manner.

July 12th, 2010
This doctor has burned many patients doing laser procedures. This is not where his skills lie. DO NOT allow him to do laser on you.