Dr. Pierre Langeron Is this you?

June 29th, 2015

Simply the best

Dr. Langeron was my pediatrician from when I was a toddler up until I turned 18. At 21, I am now an undergraduate student pursuing medicine myself, planning to go to PA school within the next two years. I have seen many doctors in my lifetime, but I have to admit that I look back at this particular one very fondly when I think about where my career will take me in the future. I can remember (even now) how naturally Dr. Langeron interacted with me. I was a shy child; I remember being so shy I wore buckets/baskets as hats to hide my face. I came out of my shell so easily to this amazing physician, and as the years wore on, he was listened to me more and more intently when I was a blubbering kid, wheezing and trying to tell him about my symptoms. He was never condescending--one of this most admirable traits. He was also very accepting and objective; I was never scared that there would be some breach of confidentiality. He always knew how to treat me according to my age without EVER belittling me or my ridiculous childhood requests. There is another thing I would like to thank him for that I will never overlook or forget: he was incredibly sensitive and receptive when it came to communicating with my ESL parents. In hindsight, I realize how hard it must have been for the both of them in this country, but I don't remember that they were ever unsatisfied with his services. I was so glad that they never took their pediatric patronage elsewhere. I would have been a pretty unhappy child! I feel his merit as a pediatrician is unparalleled, and if I had it my way, I would send my children to only him. However, I don't know that their lives would overlap, ha! I believe in having a passion for medicine, disease, and people, and I believe that passion instilled in me has only been made possible by experiences with select people. And I am glad to state that Dr. Langeron is most definitely one of those people.

October 26th, 2012

Dr. Langeron is the best. Was the pediatrician for all 4 of my kids. If you can go here do! He is great and his nurse Connie is also incredible. He can in on a Sunday to address concerns I had with my baby. I had to move to Oahu and can no longer go here, but I did fly back to have him check out my newborn one more time. He is the best.

June 19th, 2009

Excellent with individuals who have special needs

Understands developmental disabilities, works with you

January 14th, 2009

This is a doctor who can be trusted, is caring, and has always provided my children with the best care.

June 26th, 2017