A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Laughton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Laughton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Laughton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laughton graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Laughton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Earl Laughton MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pierre E. Laughton practice?
- Dr. Pierre Laughton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Laughton practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Roanoke Internists.