Learn more about Dr. Pierre Lavedan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Lavedan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavedan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavedan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Lavedan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavedan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lavedan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Lavedan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Lavedan practice?
- Dr. Pierre Lavedan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Lavedan practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Council Bluffs Family Physicians and Council Bluffs Hospice & Palliative Specialists.