A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Lavedan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Lavedan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavedan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Lavedan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavedan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lavedan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Lavedan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Lavedan practice?
- Dr. Pierre Lavedan has 1 office location.
Dr. Pierre Lavedan practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors and Omaha Hospice & Palliative Specialists.