Dr. Pierre Manzo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 12th, 2015
He is very busy but always gives you his attention when he is with you

April 5th, 2012
Dr Manzo has been my doctor for more than 12 years. I usually have to wait to see him but when it is my appointment I receive all the time and care I need. I highly recommend his services for anyone looking for thorough and compassionate care.

March 23rd, 2012
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. P. Manzo takes the time with each patient to fully understand their needs and concerns. My whole family sees him for routine and urgent visits. He is one of the most compassionate Doctors I have ever met. When he is not available his practice with squeeze you in to see the other competent doctors at University Medical.

September 14th, 2011
Dr. manzo is fantastic. He does not rush you out of the door to move on to his next patient. he listens to you, cares about you, and is not afraid to have the proper testing needed to diagnose a problem. Dr. Manzo is probably the best doctor this 50 year old has ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Manzo.

May 4th, 2011
DR Manzo treats me like I'm his only patient- meaning he devotes time to our visits and never ever makes me feel rushed or like I'm his paycheck. He truley displays compassion and thoughtfulness. He's the kind of doctor I wish all doctors were.I have a great deal of experience with all types of doctors having dealt with two parents with long term illnesses. Dr. Manzo, by far, is the best general doctor that I have had the pleasure to work with.

October 14th, 2009
The best doctor ever>>>>>>>>
I feel as if I could not ask for anything more from a doctor. Dr. Manzo has proven time and time again, it is not the paycheck that motivates this man, but the need to help and inprove family heath and well being. I have and do highly recommend him, and I for one will stay with him as long as he will have us.......Dr.Manzo is talented and kind, and myself and family are better off for seeing him.

June 5th, 2009
If Dr. Manzo doesn't have the answer he will refer the patient to a specialist in a field according to the ailment. He will not stop until he does have and answer and that the patient is comfortable with the referring doctors and follow up care.