A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Mechali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Dominique Mechali MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre D. Mechali practice?
- Dr. Pierre Mechali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Mechali practices Urology near Malone, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Matilda, PA and Lewisburg, PA.
See Malone Urologists.