A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Mendoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Mendoza, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendoza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre John Mendoza MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre J. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Pierre Mendoza has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Mendoza practices Urology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Brick Urologists.