Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Patient show details Patient
by Cynthia Beatty on May 11th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Mendoza and I have great respect for him, unfortunately his staff needs much improvement. I have been trying to get an appointment with him for four weeks now and the office staff says I need to talk with Office Manager, Kathy, and I have left numerous messages and they have been unanswered. I really need to have a test done by Dr. Mendoza and after my surgery I had a $20 balance and did not know it therefore they wrote me off as bad debt and Kathy made the rules that they do not see patients with balances. I have great insurance and I have since paid this balance off in full, but I guess Kathy considers me a dead beat. Now I am looking for another Doctor to take over my care, but I really liked Dr. Mendoza. I would love to be able to have a follow up appointment and the recommended medical tests that Dr. Mendoza referred for me, but I have never been treated so rudely by medical staff as I have been from their office, also my first visit it took me 15 minutes to get checked out at the front desk because the staff was on the phone trying to argue with the credit card company straightening out their bill for the office from when they charged their lunch on it. She never even acknowledged me, and also my second visit the office staff yelled out my name in the waiting room and said out loud I had a $20 balance, whatever happened to patient confidentiality, :( Dr. Mendoza is absolutely fantastic, but unfortunately you have to get through the staff first, Sadly to say.

by laurie fontana on Dec 13th, 2015

Dr. Mendoza is a wonderful caring doctor. He spends time with you and explains what he is going to do during your surgery. I am very fortunate that he was able to remove my kidney through robotic surgery. And I am cancer free! I would like to thank his whole staff.

A blessing show details A blessing
by Jo Ann on Apr 20th, 2015

Staff leaves a bit to be desired. Not all but a couple.

by Fred Lesto on Mar 13th, 2015