Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 30th, 2016

Very happy with Dr. Ned and his staff. There's a laid back, friendly atmosphere. You never feel as though he has one foot out the door. The nurse can be a little short at times but she is a caring person. I like the fact that his office is also a walk-in clinic.

Dr. Ned saved my life! show details Dr. Ned saved my life!
by Howard Cleveland. on Jul 7th, 2016

Dr. Ned is my primary care physician. During my annual physical I complained about some stomach problems. Instead of giving me some pills and having me check back in a month Dr. Ned scheduled an ultrasound in his office 2 days after my visit. He discovered an Abdominal Aortic Annuerism. Dr. Ned immediately call a vascular surgeon ( on his cell phone) and go me admitted to see Dr. Silverman that day. The annuerism was critical and the kept me in the hospital. Long story short. I'm ok now. But I'd Dr. Ned wouldn't have taken the time and addressed this with his usual thoroughness I'd be dead now. He is an amazing man!

kind and helpful show details kind and helpful
by Betty Lorenzo on Nov 20th, 2015

He knows what is wrong with you before you do. He spend time to get to know you. He has helped me out so many time that if I didn't go to him I am 100% sure I would not be here. I trust him with my life. He is a true gentleman & great doctor. There is not enough words to thank him for being my doctor & friend. Thank you

Nov 13th, 2015

Very skilled and knowledgeable about a wide variety of problems. I would highly recommend him.

by Serge Milosavljevic on Oct 20th, 2015

Very pleasant experience with Dr.

by Peggy Snyder on May 24th, 2014

Doc. Nedelcovych is one of the best Doctor's that I have been a patient of, he listen well and give good advice and is polite about giving that advice. It is very hard to find a Doctor that I fell comfortable with and he sure is that kind of Doctor. I just found out that he no longer works at Gulf Coast Medical, if any one knows where he has gone Please post it on this site. Man it really pisses me off to know he's not there and that no one has any ANSWERS.

Honest and thorough- show details Honest and thorough-
Mar 4th, 2013

This doctor is such a nice guy. So very likable and knowledgeable. You feel safe with him. He spends time with me and listens well. Not too many doc's like this in SRQ. The staff is pleasant, as well.

John Sturm show details John Sturm
Aug 28th, 2012

Realy good Doc.I'd recommend Him Too anyone. I enjoy going to see him. Dr Pierre, Takes the time to explain treatment plan.

Dr. Ned is beyond compare show details Dr. Ned is beyond compare
by Andrea Rodway on Nov 10th, 2009

Myself and my family have been coming to Dr. "Ned" for over 15 years with the main reason being that he really DOES care and takes the time to let you know it. I have been to many family practice and specialist doctors over the years but I have never found anyone with the skill level, bedside manner and out and out quality of Ned. Dr. Nedelcovych not only practices excellent general medicine he also is the ONLY Dr. I trust to discuss and diagnose my female concerns. The only one. I also chose to pay for his care out of pocket during a time years ago when our insurance did not match up.Do not hesitate if you are looking for a 100 % top notch family or personal physician. Dr. Ned is it!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by J Dove on Jul 16th, 2009

Dr. Ned has been my doctor for two decades. I have taken my children and husband to see him as well. Over the years I have had a number of health problems requiring me to see numerous specialists. Each specialist was amazed by his diagnostic skill and treatment plan even in highly specialized areas. During a time period when we had an HMO, I paid for the appointments rather than lose him as my doctor. I can not recommend him and his caring staff enough. Never has he made me feel rushed or left me unsure as to my treatment plan. I can not recommend this doctor enough!

Apr 22nd, 2009

I will not even take my dog back here! My self diagnosis was more accurate. In my opinion, this practitioner is a total flake.

A doctor with interpersonal skills!!! show details A doctor with interpersonal skills!!!
by Brien Johnson on Feb 16th, 2009

Dr. Nedelcovych is an excellent physician. First into the office each day and last to leave. Excellent patient skills which were learned and developed from his father. I would recommend him highly...