Family Physicians
Gulf Coast Medical Group
3884 Central Sarasota Pkwy
Sarasota, FL 34238
941-244-9430
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Jun 17th, 2014

Just read in today's Herald/Tribune health section Dr. Nedelcovych is now on staff at Sarasota Medical Center, 4450 St. Tamiami Trail -- 927-1234

by Peggy Snyder on May 24th, 2014

Doc. Nedelcovych is one of the best Doctor's that I have been a patient of, he listen well and give good advice and is polite about giving that advice. It is very hard to find a Doctor that I fell comfortable with and he sure is that kind of Doctor. I just found out that he no longer works at Gulf Coast Medical, if any one knows where he has gone Please post it on this site. Man it really pisses me off to know he's not there and that no one has any ANSWERS.

Jan 17th, 2014

This Doctor is VERY negative always finds something wrong with you, he loves to write prescriptions. DOES NOT LISTEN OR WANTS TO HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.. Never looks you in the eye! Staff ignorant!

|  Dishonest and office staff have O customer service skills NOT honest!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2013

Dishonest and NEVER looks you in the eye when speaking DO NOT GO HERE!Office staff ignorant!

|  Honest and thorough-  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

This doctor is such a nice guy. So very likable and knowledgeable. You feel safe with him. He spends time with me and listens well. Not too many doc's like this in SRQ. The staff is pleasant, as well.

|  John Sturm  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

Realy good Doc.I'd recommend Him Too anyone. I enjoy going to see him. Dr Pierre, Takes the time to explain treatment plan.

|  Sr Business Consultant  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

He is the best doctor I have ever had. He has been my Doctor for 23 years.

|  Dr. Ned is beyond compare  |  show details
by Andrea Rodway on Nov 10th, 2009

Myself and my family have been coming to Dr. "Ned" for over 15 years with the main reason being that he really DOES care and takes the time to let you know it. I have been to many family practice and specialist doctors over the years but I have never found anyone with the skill level, bedside manner and out and out quality of Ned. Dr. Nedelcovych not only practices excellent general medicine he also is the ONLY Dr. I trust to discuss and diagnose my female concerns. The only one. I also chose to pay for his care out of pocket during a time years ago when our insurance did not match up.Do not hesitate if you are looking for a 100 % top notch family or personal physician. Dr. Ned is it!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by J Dove on Jul 16th, 2009

Dr. Ned has been my doctor for two decades. I have taken my children and husband to see him as well. Over the years I have had a number of health problems requiring me to see numerous specialists. Each specialist was amazed by his diagnostic skill and treatment plan even in highly specialized areas. During a time period when we had an HMO, I paid for the appointments rather than lose him as my doctor. I can not recommend him and his caring staff enough. Never has he made me feel rushed or left me unsure as to my treatment plan. I can not recommend this doctor enough!

Apr 22nd, 2009

I will not even take my dog back here! My self diagnosis was more accurate. In my opinion, this practitioner is a total flake.

|  A doctor with interpersonal skills!!!  |  show details
by Brien Johnson on Feb 16th, 2009

Dr. Nedelcovych is an excellent physician. First into the office each day and last to leave. Excellent patient skills which were learned and developed from his father. I would recommend him highly...

Nov 30th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Pierre has been my doctor for over 20 years, with out a doubt he is the best family practice doctor I have had the pleasure of workwing with. His approach is that of a consultant working with you to decide which method works best for you.Even when I moved

Read Full Review at yahoo.com