A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Noel, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Noel graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Noel MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Noel practice?
- Dr. Pierre Noel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Noel practices Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Hematologists.