A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noel
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Noel, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Noel graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Noel MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Noel practice?
- Dr. Pierre Noel has 1 office location.
Dr. Pierre Noel practices Hematology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Hematologists.