A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Palandjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Palandjian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palandjian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Palandjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Palandjian graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Palandjian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Surgery Center of Lancaster LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre K Palandjian DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre K. Palandjian practice?
- Dr. Pierre Palandjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Pierre Palandjian practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.