A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Palandjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Palandjian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Palandjian graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Palandjian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Surgery Center of Lancaster LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre K Palandjian DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre K. Palandjian practice?
- Dr. Pierre Palandjian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Palandjian practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD and New Holland, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.