Dr. M Pang MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
A great professional eye doctor to see, couldn"t see anything out of my left eye which was a total blur vision before, but after a couple of delicate eye surgeries and using his skillful hands and years of high expertise Dr. Pang gave me back partial vision to my left eye again and hope of much improved vision looking into the future, THANK YOU : ) Dr. Pang.

January 6th, 2017
Gloria Cabradilla
Great surgery result

September 22nd, 2016
Amazing Doctor
My experience with Dr. Pang is fantastic. He is a very excellent Doctor. He is very dedicated to his patients and very helpful to his staff members. He is one amazing individual doctor and caring to all his patients. (Thank God we have doctors like him to help us improve our eye vision)

September 19th, 2016
Awesome! the customer service and doctor was great. Staff is outgoing and works as a team. I did not have to wait too long. I can't wait to visit the clinic again.

September 14th, 2016
Praise for Dr. Pierre Pang
Dr. Pang has been my eye doctor for over 10 years where he always takes time with me, answers all my questions and addresses every concern. He never is in a rush to help the next patient. When he recommended laser cataract surgery there were no unanswered questions, doubts or anxiety. Even with my pre-existing Fuchs' corneal dystrophy condition I had complete trust in his evaluation and treatment. He is a brilliant and sincere ophthalmologist. He allayed all of my fear and concerns. Dr. Pang is courteous, very professional and genuine in his approach and attention throughout the entire pre-operative, during and post-operative surgery experience. His staff are always very sensitive, supportive, friendly and helpful. Everyone is first-class - thank you for Dr. Pang for your dedication to your profession and patients.

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Pang is an excellent ophthalmologists and very professional. Because of this he has many patients which causes his appointments to run late. At times, we've had to wait 30-45 minutes for him to see us. We realize that 'things come up' once in a while; however, maybe his office should schedule the appointments with more time in-between the patients.

July 19th, 2016
Dr. Pang did a good job on my cataract surgery, now I can see 20/20!

May 17th, 2016
Dr. Pang is a confident and caring professional. I am thankful I found him because he's doing his best to keep me from becoming blind. His staff is also very courteous. He keeps it real and is straight to the point. I recommend Dr. Pang if you ever need eye surgery because he does amazing work.

November 19th, 2015
Excellent service and results

October 28th, 2015
The Eye Fairy of the Marianas
I had the greatest experience with the professional care of Dr. Pang. He guided and took me through the different procedures foe me to correct my vision problems. He knew his stuff and got to do the procedures required to get me seeing correctly. Other Doctor's I met and seen. I don't go back after the first visit. With Dr. M. Pierre Pang. I had all the faith and trust. I am really glad to be under his care and would refer others to him. Now that I can see clearly and with ease. Thank you Dr. M>P> Pang that I see my family and grandchildern clearer than ever before. He is an eye fairy.

October 19th, 2015
From Blindness to Sight
Dr. Pang and his staff are true professionals in every sense of the word. Dr. Pang is especially skillful, and I refer to him as a magician. Before his successful surgery, I was legally blind from complications of diabetes. Today, I am 20-50, and can read magazines and newspapers. I consider it a miracle. I am forever grateful for his skill, intelligence and kind caring.

September 29th, 2015
Retired govt official
Will recommend to friends. Was very satisfied with service.