A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Fequiere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fequiere graduated from School of Medicine and Pharmacy, State University of Med.
Dr. Fequiere has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital Inc
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Richard Fequiere MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre R. Fequiere practice?
- Dr. Pierre Fequiere has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Fequiere practices Neurology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurologists.