A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Saadeh, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Saadeh, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saadeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Saadeh MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Pierre Saadeh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Saadeh practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.