Dr. Pierre Sakali MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Tucson, AZ

October 8th, 2012
Highly Recommend
I started seeing Dr. Sakali a little over two years ago because of my allergies and uncontrolled asthma. He was very thorough with his examination and spent plenty of time educating me and answering questions. He is direct and tactful without laying on a big coat of sugar, which I like in a Physician. He had my asthma under control within a matter of a few weeks, even with exercise and cool weather, and I am now weaning off of my daily inhaler (started at 4 inhalations/day and now down to 1 inhalation every other day). He has always been prompt with appointments. I'm in the exam room within 5 minutes and he's in the exam room no more than 5-10 minutes later, and that's with me getting there 10-15 minutes early! The nurses are overall prompt with the desensitization shots... usually its a 5 minute wait, but sometimes 10-15 minutes, which still isn't bad as these are not done by appointment (you just go when its convenient for you). Yesterday I had an allergic reaction (hives, itching, swelling) that I had never had before. Of course it happened on a weekend. I called his answering service who called Dr. Sakali to notify him of my message. He called me within a matter of minutes and allowed me talk about all that happened and possible triggers and then he proceeded to ask questions, educate me, give recommendations, develop a plan to determine the trigger, and give me the prescriptions I needed, all while I hear his kid in the background. I was so impressed and appreciative that he took the time to talk to me during his personal time. I felt well taken care of and that he genuinely cared about my well being.

August 26th, 2012
Pierre Sakali
Very poor communication skills. Very little help for my condition. Allergy mill. Wont be going back.

March 26th, 2010
Correct diagnosis
I saw Dr. Sakali after seeing many other specialists. He was the only one that really knew what was wrong and treated both allergies and the other condition that other specialists failed to diagnosed and treat. Dr. Sakali is confident and knowledgeable and I recommend highly him.