A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Yong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yong
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Yong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Yong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
- University Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre L Yong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pierre L. Yong practice?
- Dr. Pierre Yong has 1 office location.
Dr. Pierre Yong practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Internists.