A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Yong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Yong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yong graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Yong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Lawrence Yong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pierre L. Yong practice?
- Dr. Pierre Yong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Yong practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.