Dr. Pierre Zalzal Is this you?

December 10th, 2011

Screwed up my spinal tap

I was in the hospital recently and this doctor was told to do a spinal tap on me because I have been sick for many years. I told him I had spinal stenosis. For some reason he didn't pay attention. He couldn't get the fluid out, and hurt me tremendously. After his second attempt, he said, "these things happen." He had no compassion and was a terrible doctor. He doesn't know what he is doing.

September 13th, 2010

Diagnosed my severe BPPV (vertigo).

March 10th, 2017

February 12th, 2016

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.