A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoldhelyi graduated from University of Padova - Italy. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoldhelyi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Community Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center Brenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi practice?
- Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brenham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Brenham Cardiologists.