A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoldhelyi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zoldhelyi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoldhelyi graduated from University of Padova - Italy. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoldhelyi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi practice?
- Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Temple, TX.
See College Station Cardiologists.