Learn more about Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoldhelyi
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Zoldhelyi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoldhelyi graduated from University of Padova - Italy. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoldhelyi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi practice?
- Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pierre Zoldhelyi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Temple, TX.
See College Station Cardiologists.