A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piers Blackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piers Blackett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piers Blackett, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackett graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Blackett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piers R Blackett MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Piers R. Blackett practice?
- Dr. Piers Blackett has 1 office location.
Dr. Piers Blackett practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians and Oklahoma City Pediatric Specialists.