A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pietro Cavataio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pietro Cavataio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavataio
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavataio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Cavataio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavataio graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavataio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pietro A Cavataio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pietro A. Cavataio practice?
- Dr. Pietro Cavataio has 1 office location.
- Dr. Pietro Cavataio practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.