Learn more about Dr. Pietro Cavataio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pietro Cavataio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Cavataio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavataio graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavataio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavataio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pietro A. Cavataio practice?
Dr. Pietro Cavataio practices Family Medicine near Ira, MI.
See Ira Family Physicians.