A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pietro Cavataio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pietro Cavataio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavataio
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cavataio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Cavataio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavataio graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavataio has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pietro A Cavataio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pietro A. Cavataio practice?
- Dr. Pietro Cavataio has 1 office location.
- Dr. Pietro Cavataio practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.