A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pietro Cavataio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pietro Cavataio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Cavataio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavataio graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Cavataio has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pietro Cavataio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pietro Cavataio practice?
- Dr. Pietro Cavataio has 12 office locations.
Dr. Pietro Cavataio practices Family Medicine near Marysville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Marysville Family Physicians.