A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pietro Cavataio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pietro Cavataio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavataio
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavataio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Cavataio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavataio graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Cavataio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pietro Cavataio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pietro Cavataio practice?
- Dr. Pietro Cavataio has 1 office location.
Dr. Pietro Cavataio practices Family Medicine near Marysville, MI.
See Marysville Primary Care Doctors.