A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. PIETRO CAVATAIO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. PIETRO CAVATAIO is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. PIETRO CAVATAIO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. CAVATAIO graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. CAVATAIO has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. CAVATAIO accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. PIETRO CAVATAIO practice?
Dr. PIETRO CAVATAIO practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Marysville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ira, MI and Fenton, MI.
See Marysville Family Physicians, Marysville General Practitioners, and Marysville Critical Care Practitioners.