Learn more about Dr. Pietro Cavataio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pietro Cavataio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Cavataio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavataio graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Cavataio has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavataio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pietro Cavataio practice?
Dr. Pietro Cavataio practices Family Medicine near Marysville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Marysville Family Physicians.