A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pietro Colonnaromano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colonnaromano
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colonnaromano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Colonnaromano, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Colonnaromano graduated from University of Palermo - Italy Medical School.
Dr. Colonnaromano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pietro Colonnaromano MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pietro Colonnaromano practice?
- Dr. Pietro Colonnaromano has 1 office location.
Dr. Pietro Colonnaromano practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.