Dr. Pietro Memmo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pietro Memmo?

September 22nd, 2017

Didn't see him but his aprn

Disappointed I didn't get to/see dr. Memmo, but his apron. I don't think that is professional. Apron was fine, but I made an appt with dr. Memmo. Dr. Memmo is exceptional, but I didn't get to see him--the dr. I made an appt. with! Was dr.memmo.

August 24th, 2016

AMAZING DOCTOR...VERY BUSY PRACTICE...BUT HE IS DEF WORTH THE WAIT...

July 13th, 2016

Dr Memmo is Great and very personable his office staff Sharon and Jen are very helpful And A delight to work with. The only thing that needs improvement in his office is the wait time.Otherwise his treatment and diagnosis are on point.

December 29th, 2015

I Highly recommend Dr Memmo. He has a excellent bedside manner and very easy to talk to. He explains everything in detail. I was having severe low back pain with a disc. He recommended a injection instead of jumping right into surgery. I feel 100% better.

December 1st, 2015

Sometimes you have to wait for your appt. This is because he spends the amount of time to listen and come up with a treatment plan. Pain management is not a 15 minute appointment. Be patient - when it is your time you will get the same attentive attention. Plan ahead to wait a little.

December 1st, 2015

Very satisfied

Very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Memmo

July 20th, 2015

RN

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Memmo and his office and surgical center staff. I was seen promtly and treated in the best way. Dr. Memmo spent mre than enogh time with me. I also had the best of care at the surgical center. He has made a big differnce in my quality of living. Thank You

July 3rd, 2015

Dr. Memmo cares about his patients!

Dr. Memmo doesn't give up until he finds the right procedure to make you feel good again. His assistant is very courteous and the nurses at the surgical center are the best. I definitely would recommend Dr. Memmo.

April 16th, 2015

Pain issues

Dr. Memmo has been helping me deal with lower back pain and hip pain for many years. He explains things well and discusses options when there are some choices. I recommend him to others dealing with pain issues.

April 7th, 2015

Dr. Memmo is excellent, the office staff in the Farmington Office were less than satisfactory. I arrived a little early for my appointment, was told to "sign in and have a seat." While I waited, the secretary socialized with another person/patient for several minutes, then she gave that person a follow-up appointment. By the time she finished and called me, I was late for my appointment - very inconsiderate.

April 1st, 2015

Very good visit and took care of my needs in a single visit. Provided good recommendations.

December 19th, 2014

A disgrace to the title of M.D.

He is by far the rudest doctor I have ever known or interacted with. During my visits: When I talked he rolled his eyes and did exaggerated sighing (he seemed to go out of his way to make sure I heard him sigh while seeing his shoulders and upper body heave with movement). He would cut me off mid sentence, and when I got tired off letting him cut me off he would stand up and talk very loudly over me. During my last visit he got up from his chair, walked past me on the exam table and turned his back to me and would only talk to my father, (my dad was driving and accompanying me to all my doctor visits since my injury). He made me feel like I was wasting his time and that I was nothing but an annoyance. At one point his cell phone rang, without saying anything to me he answered his phone and began talking to the person as if my father and myself weren't even in the room, he then proceeded to walk out of the exam room on his phone and never returned. I understand doctors can have emergency phone calls, but from the conversation I heard it clearly wasn't an emergency and didn't sound work related. I left angry, frustrated and in shock of how rude he was. He did not act professional, he did not act like a doctor, he did not act like a decent human being.