A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pietro Miazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Miazzo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miazzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Miazzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pietro Miazzo MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pietro Miazzo practice?
- Dr. Pietro Miazzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pietro Miazzo practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.