A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pietro Miazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miazzo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miazzo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Miazzo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miazzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Miazzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pietro Miazzo MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pietro Miazzo practice?
- Dr. Pietro Miazzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pietro Miazzo practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.