Learn more about Dr. Pietro Rocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pietro Rocca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rocca
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rocca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Rocca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocca graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rocca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pietro Vito Rocca MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Pietro V. Rocca practice?
- Dr. Pietro Rocca has 1 office location.
Dr. Pietro Rocca practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Rheumatologists.