A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pietro Rocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pietro Rocca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Rocca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocca graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rocca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pietro Vito Rocca MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Pietro V. Rocca practice?
- Dr. Pietro Rocca has 1 office location.
Dr. Pietro Rocca practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Rheumatologists.