A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pietro Rocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pietro Rocca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rocca
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rocca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pietro Rocca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocca graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rocca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pietro Vito Rocca MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Pietro V. Rocca practice?
- Dr. Pietro Rocca has 1 office location.
Dr. Pietro Rocca practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Rheumatologists.