A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pilar Buerk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pilar Buerk, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buerk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Buerk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buerk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pilar H. Buerk practice?
Dr. Pilar Buerk practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.