A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pilar Buerk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pilar Buerk, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buerk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Buerk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pilar Hewitt Buerk FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pilar H. Buerk practice?
- Dr. Pilar Buerk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pilar Buerk practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.