A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pilar Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pilar Caballero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pilar Caballero, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Caballero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
- Saint James-John W. Albrecht Medical Center O.S.F.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pilar M Caballero MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Pilar M. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Pilar Caballero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pilar Caballero practices Anesthesiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Anesthesiologists.