A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pilar Dechet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pilar Dechet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dechet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dechet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pilar Dechet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dechet graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dechet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pilar W Dechet MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pilar W. Dechet practice?
- Dr. Pilar Dechet has 1 office location.
Dr. Pilar Dechet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.