A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pilar Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pilar Guerrero, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Guerrero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pilar Guerrero MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pilar Guerrero practice?
- Dr. Pilar Guerrero has 1 office location.
Dr. Pilar Guerrero practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.