A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pilar Mina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pilar Mina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Mina graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Mina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pilar Galicia Mina MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pilar G. Mina practice?
- Dr. Pilar Mina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pilar Mina practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.