A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pim Suwannarat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pim Suwannarat, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suwannarat graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Suwannarat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pim Suwannarat MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Pim Suwannarat practice?
- Dr. Pim Suwannarat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pim Suwannarat practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Geneticists.