A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pim Suwannarat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suwannarat
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suwannarat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pim Suwannarat, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suwannarat graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Suwannarat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pim Suwannarat MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Pim Suwannarat practice?
- Dr. Pim Suwannarat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pim Suwannarat practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Gaithersburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Lean, VA.
See Gaithersburg Pediatricians and Gaithersburg Geneticists.