A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pina Panchal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pina Panchal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchal graduated from University of Saint Eustatus School of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Panchal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pina Panchal MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pina Panchal practice?
- Dr. Pina Panchal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pina Panchal practices Family Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Family Physicians.