A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pinak Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pinak Acharya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pinak Acharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Acharya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pinak Sumant Acharya MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pinak S. Acharya practice?
- Dr. Pinak Acharya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pinak Acharya practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Doylestown Internists, Doylestown Critical Care Practitioners, and Doylestown Pulmonologists.