A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pinakin Bhakta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pinakin Bhakta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pinakin Bhakta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhakta graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Bhakta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Valley of the Sun Rehab
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pinakin G Bhakta MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pinakin G. Bhakta practice?
- Dr. Pinakin Bhakta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pinakin Bhakta practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.