A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pinckney Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pinckney Maxwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pinckney Maxwell, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maxwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pinckney Johnstone Maxwell MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pinckney J. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Pinckney Maxwell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pinckney Maxwell practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.